View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #1250 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
I used to reload for hunting weapons....44 mag and 30.06, but those were low volume. You can knock of about 50% of the cost if you reload. But currently, I'll go through 1000 rounds of .223 or 9mm in a weekend course. I have a pistol course in August that specs 1200 rounds and a three-day carbine course in October where 1700 rounds of .223 or 5.56 are required. At those volumes, the reloading ends up becoming a hobby in itself and requires big $$ and lots of time to turn out that many shells. Some people really enjoy reloading and set up some very sophisticated reloading shops, but it's not for me.
That's wild! One of these days I am going to sign up for some classes... they seem like good fun and a great way to hone your skills.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote