View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #566 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
Well the 350 was like 90% of my income. The 370z isn't too bad...I think it's worth it. Cars are my life and I'm willing to suffer a little in other areas because of that. I'm going steady and have scholarships to pay for college. Thinking about going into mortuary science
I remember saying the same thing you did, when I got my first new car. After the Geo, I blew $4K on a Lumina, which was a nice car but I wish I kept it in the end. I then bought a new Cavalier, which was pretty expensive for my current paycheck, but I knew I was going into the military soon so I could afford it. But it was such a dumb idea - I should have just kept the stupid Lumina. Oh well. That was a lot of money down the drain.