View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:38 PM   #560 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
Well say whatever you think. Pick on the kid I guess. Yeah my parents are well off but that house was only 90k and my dad built it..and they didn't give me any money if that's what you're thinking. I payed for everything I had then, except food, living and clothes. I paid cell phone, car payment, insurance... I assume any family nowa days will at least give their kids that. You're acting like your mom made you pay for everything down to your toothpaste? Jeez...if you had it hard you don't have to take it out on me. I am living on my own now and pay for everything, but my mom still buys me a little something on my birthday does that still make me a rich kid? lol I don't even make enough to afford to eat out with my girlfriend lol :/ My Z is more than 60% of my income.
Oh and I didn't pay any taxes on my tips.. The boss at that time didn't make us record our tips or mileage. He is fired now lol
Lol, that initial kick in the *** financially is always a huge help in life - moreso than you think, it'd seem. I had to pay for all my clothes and any food I ate that my stepdad didnt make (which was a lot, if you dont like his Austrian cooking). I sure as hell didnt pull in 1500 a month, but I did make a respectable 1100 or so at your age (this was also back in 2001 btw). If I didnt have to pay for all my clothes, gas, insurance and all the other goodies that Im sure you had help with, life would have been MUCH easier back then. This story echos true for many other people, no doubt.

BTW, a "little something" for my birthday was about $50. If you say you got $50 for your birthday, I will call you a liar. Again, this is not a bad thing - but you had things easier than many of us, and thats the bottom line. Dont brag about it, just be happy you did.