View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #549 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
12's in a 4 cyl isn't bad.
lol haters. I'm not bragging. This thread is called "what did you drive before your 370z" right? 60 a night plus min wage actually ads up. I was making like 1,500 a month...that's plenty for a car payment when you still live at home and have no other bills.. and I didn't buy it all by myself. My parents did co-sign. And being a pizza boy is awesome...but shortly after I got my Z I got a job as a graphic designer so I wouldn't have to deliver in a z...not sure anyone has ever done that but it just seems wrong.
You're bragging and you dont even know it - you wanted some record for having 6 cars, 2 of which were in the 12's and you're only 19. Just because you said you arent bragging, doesnt mean your first post didnt strongly imply that.

Nothing personal, but looking at the pretty house in your pictures give us all the answers. And how much of those tips did you pay taxes on anyway?

You obviously had a nice little booster seat to ride on courtesy of your parents - between being given cars, them co-signing a loan, living with them and probably not paying for jack, and no DOUBT giving you plenty more to go with it. But its ok, nobody's going to judge you on that - its nice to be raised in a family thats well off. Everyone who grew up in the lower-middle class world is jealous of that. Just dont come in here saying what you did, and think anyone's going to buy your story 100% lol.