View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
bclarke22
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6MT Touring
bclarke22 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bclarke22

While I respect your opinion, I disagree. I am a consumer, with expectations that a particular product is going to work as advertised. If it does not, the manufacturer is responsible to repair that said problem or refund my hard earned $$. I understand they are "people" at the end of the day - but I was not brought up, nor do I find it acceptable, to make promises that I cannot keep. If I tell someone I'm going to do something (ie - call them back)...you can count on the fact that I'm going to do it. Is this behavior acceptable where you work? I've been performing research, but I'm not a mechanic or Nissan tech - therefore I do not have the requisite knowledge to troubleshoot this issue. I must have faith in the "professionals" to do the job that they are getting paid for. Thanks for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post

It seems like they're trying to fix it at least. OP,Sorry to hear you had so many problems. Just remember though, at the end of the day, most of these guys are just people. Not the most skilled, but still....I digress. Their basic mentality is, if they can't find the problem in front of them, they can't fix it. Corporate should have treated you better, but it seemed like they were doing everything possible on their end. I doubt a supervisor could be of further assistance. Trust me, I've been in the same boat with my past car (Mazda). They were far less helpful than what you're going through with Nissan. They just flat out said they couldn't do anything to help me. After 6 trips to the dealer and still having issues, I decided to do my own research and told the dealer what part to replace. Whatyaknow.....problem solved.

Best of luck
bclarke22 is offline   Reply With Quote