View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #81 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
There are laws in place which say that unless the dealer can prove that your oil cooler is the reason your car broke down - they will have to cover the warranty work... this is seriously a non-issue. Are you seriously telling me that you plan on leaving your track car stock?
Yes, I know the law, we have had long debates on this forum already about it.
But it is not just the oil issue of the warranty, Nissan clearly does not want the car on the track even as stock, now Robert makes a good point in who says that is what Nissan intends. But I would feel that marketing of the product towards "competition suspension" and other parts makes one wonder who they are hoping buys this.

Now would I leave my car stock? Wrong person to ask because this is my first sports car and the power currently is more than I need so I would leave it completely stock without a question.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote