View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

/\ Exactly the point of my of my original post. I understand that supporting replicas prevents the monies that go into the research and development of the original product.

With that point aside, it would seem that the general consensus with respect to the Shine Auto products is that build quality and fitment are very close to the Sunline kit.

I think a good analogy that can be made would be a comparison of sunglasses. There is no way that a $500-$1000 pair of designer sunglasses is worth the money. I can (and have) spent $50-$100 and been perfectly content with the quality and fitment.

Ken, please understand that I am merely trying to make an informed decision!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote