View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sunline or Shine Auto

Alright, I know this subject is relatively taboo here, but I'd really like to have an open, objective discussion regarding the downsides or merits of using a replica bodykit. While the main focus of this thread is with respect to the Shine Auto and Sunline Racing kits, discussion of other replicas/originals are invited as well.

I respect and completely understand feelings of brand loyalty, and wanting to ensure that a given original manufacturer receives the monies for research and development. With that being said, I'd like to discuss replicas strictly based on build quality and fitment.

Also, please...no flaming. I am trying to make an informed decision as to whether I should spend three to four times the money for a kit that looks the same as its much lesser costing replica.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 06-27-2011 at 06:52 AM.
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote