View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:13 PM   #63 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogoodbye View Post
its not that i have to finance mods. read my first post if you are confused. i said i have the cash on hand. its just that i make money off stocks. the more money on hand i have the more money i make. so im wondering if i should simply buy the stuff outright or take a loan out since id have more money to work with in the market. i can easily afford the monthly payments.
Sorry, my statement was ment more in the general sense and although you say in your first post you trade stocks, that means relatively little. Case in point, there is a man in my area who has been trading stocks for 15+ years. Long story short, he was running a ponsi scheeme and lost his investors many hundreds of millions of dollars.

Anyway, I agree with m4a1mustang. You are taking a big risk and relying on the market being able to return a larger percentage on your investments than the percent on your personal loan. In my opinion it would be better to buy the mods outright and then focus on getting solid returns without having that extra stress factor weighing on you.

Edit: Just caught up with the rest of the thread. If you can day trade and actually get returns that big then do it. Just be sure not to get in over your head.

Last edited by Spikuh; 07-19-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote