View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensi09 View Post
Could Nissan build a Z with more exclusivity and power, I'm sure they can, but really who is going to spend 50K plus on a Z. Bang for the buck is one of the main draw-points for the Z, so if you take that away, there are other options I'd consider.
Nissan worked a miracle in the 370Z, offering performance and quality that I never imagined possible in the $30k price range. Heck, that's why I ended up buying one on a whim.

If Nissan could extrapolate this achievement into a higher HP variant based on a detuned GT-R motor, upgrade the suspension package, wrap some leather into the cockpit components, substitute some brushed aluminum for plastic on the interior...you'd shift the bar up yet again. This $60k, twin-turbo, 420hp "real Nismo" 370Z would then be compared to $90k 911s instead of $60k Caymans.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote