View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #25 (permalink)
Neurosis
Base Member

Drives: '10 BlackCherry 370Z
Neurosis is on a distinguished road

I bought a 2010 model new on March 27 of this year, which is the dealer's year-end, I believe. They gave me a discounted price of $3000 less than MSRP because they wanted it sold before year-end. It was the last 370Z they had, plus it was exactly the trim model I wanted, Base/Sport in Black Cherry with the mudflaps.

With that said, another dealer ship within a couple hours distance has 3-4 2011 370Zs all sitting in their lot. No point in my opinion to get the 2011 when you should get a 2010 for a discounted price. Don't let the dealer try and talk to you into paying MSRP for a 2010 now - when you go to sell the car no one will know it's only been used for 1 less year, they'll just see 2010 model year and it hurts your resale value. If you scan the forums here you'll see there aren't any major anticipated changes to the 2012 model year, so you're guaranteed to have a "new" appearing Z for at least 1-2 more years if you buy right now.

And by the way, don't even consider buying without the Sport Package...the car should have never come without it.
Neurosis is offline   Reply With Quote