View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 02:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Glad you received the unit and are happy with it. Was hoping you could expound upon the above comment. I just want more technical detail on why this unit is so much better than the factory traction control. I realize that it may take some time for you to fully appreciate all the benefits of the new TC.
You can read up on the basics of the RaceLogic traction control system here: Racelogic - Experts in data logging, video logging & GPS. Assuming it works as advertised (and I have no reason to believe it doesn't), it's vastly superior to our stock VDC for high performance driving. Very expensive though, ~$2k-ish?