View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #72 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
How on earth would this thread make you decide? I dont even understand how its a hard choice. Most people know if they want a manual or an auto and if they dont, they drive them and then decide.

I am already torn between the two. I know the upsides and downsides to both transmissions. This thread is not making me decide...... This thread is causing the inner voices and 'camps' to battle within.

I have my reasons for wanting an MT, but I can counter them with reasons I want the AT. I keep reading the back and forth in this thread and neither voice within is silent; they are louder.

I hope that helps answer your question. If not, then I can explain it in no other way. Sorry.