View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #541 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzdudaka View Post
Hey Ryan it was nice to meet you at ZdayZ. Just spent the last 2 hours reding the thread. Very awesome build. Hope all your troubles are behind ya.

I am almost done with my gtm supercharger install. Waiting on 2 parts from them so i can fill up the fluids and then i will be another boosted 40th.
Nice meeting you, too! Another boosted 40th...how original
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei@G35Dri View Post
But that is a flat 4 cylinder with 1 intake inlet. If the car has 2 cylinder banks, 2 intake inlets and 2 MAFs it would be better off with 2 turbos.

Symmetry in my point of view equals reliability and I like the way symmetry looks too. But if it works now it's all that matters.
Symmetry shmemetry, haha. If I would have gone off of logic, I'd have a GTM kit on my car right now...and with these headaches, as of now I wish I did go the logical route. But in the end, when all the issues are finally sorted out, I hope to be doing this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
It was nice to meet you Saturday the car is amazing and I can see you take care and maintain it very well. Dispite the few small problems your having this is a build you should be very proud of.

We will need to hang out sometime in the future.
Nice meeting you as well. I wish we had more time to talk. If I looked out of it, I was. I was running on 1hr of sleep...sorry about that. I appreciate the kind words I'll be out again this Saturday at Ultra show or Wheel Tech meet. We'll have to catch up then if you plan on going.