View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 10:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post

Also represents working hard, and rewarding myself. Felt this way about all my other cars.
this is exactly why i bought mine.... i worked hard.... didnt know what i was saving for but i was saving..... came across the Z in feb..... did hours upon hours of research.... bought the car (much to my parents dismay).....and now they even say its an outstanding car ...you know what makes it even sweeter? i worked my tail off for it....now i smile EVERY time i walk towards it ad away ......flawless...AND on top of that...i dont get have a 6 figure job, i dont have alot of money, i work in a warehouse.... and what not..

Hard work. dedication. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work

im gonna start modding it soon =)

Last edited by Nismo89; 06-19-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote