View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #74 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
One bad injector does not mean everyone that has a Stillen kit has a bad one no reason to press the panic button.Im not sure why your choosing to put everybody's issues with the Stillen kit into a injector that went bad on my set up.Stillen is not to blaim at all ,I know what happened when my self and two of my friends pulled the engine. How the top of one piston in one cylinder only melted no other signs of detention in the others
detention period I can go on and on.

I am not here to start a fight with you SAM or anybody else.This thread was started because a person wanted to get info about the Stillen kit.The thread then went left field with GTM Stillen Comparison thread attacks in the thread ,and tags on the thread.
Interesting. When did I blame stillen? yea let me know when you find that one. Didn't intend to start a panic frenzy as I was not the one who initially brought this up. Also there are a few others that had the same problem as weiboy did and this is why I said it. I didn't tell everyone who had the stillen kit to run out and test there injectors. I was more so saying to the people that are having issues that they might want to get this checked out. If you were having issues with your car that matched the issues I had, and it turned out I found something that was messed up, wouldn't you want me to share it with you? Also if I told you I had a bad injector you wouldn't go have yours tested? Now keep in mind there are a few others that are having the same issue that weiboy did. I think you might want to reread my posts. Sorry if I pissed you off by bringing something up you wanted to keep to your self but then again I am not the one who said there was a bad injector.
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote