View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #165 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
I used pliers to put mine in...took all of 2 minutes...and I had to do the top too which was so much more of a pain than the bottom...bottom one is easy.
it seems hit or miss, mine was extremely easy to remove the bottom pin as well, I have run into the issue 3 times now with the bottom pin.

I just installed red6spd's spring for him and the bottom pin got stuck coming out and I knew at that point I would be better off pushing it back and doing the top pin. Still took me about 10 minutes just to push the pin back in.

If you feel like the bottom pin does not want to come out easily, DONT take it out, the top pin is more difficult to get to but I have yet to encounter one that would get stuck like the bottom can.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote