View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #164 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzmisl View Post
I still have a few mm of soft pedal at the top, which I'm now not sure was there before with the stock spring. It goes all the way up, but I can very easily tap it and make it move a few mm.

Is it possible something is loose now? Or am I going crazy from having to work on it for so long last night?

I'm very happy with the mod and won't go back to the stock spring, but after all that work last night I wonder if something happened. Just checking to see how it feels with other people.
the soft pedal at the top is just the travel in the small spring before it hits the point where the pressure plate engages and larger spring expands, I believe it was always there but you couldn't tell the difference because of how soft the pedal was overall.
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote