View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default autoguide article may explain lack of Z updates.

Nissan Planning Product Blitz: Eight New Models in Next Two Years | AutoGuide.com News

Nissan is coming out with 8 new models over the next 24 months. I got this article over in the Juke forums as I plan on replacing my altima with a juke along with my new Z. If that ellure concept is the next altima I may wait on the trade for a juke? I test drove the juke and that engine is a fun little torquey motor. I hope nissan plans on some type of silvia for that engine? I also hope some plans for the Z are included?

I was hoping for this news because many nissan models are outdated even compared to hyundais and kias. Finally some exciting news from Nissan.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote