Thread: Wrx vs 370z
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBSS2008 View Post
I agree with MightyBobo that AWD with 350hp will eat you up on the street. Take it to the drag strip you should launch better plus you don’t have to worry about going to jail. Racing charge is a class B misdemeanor, with up to 90 days in jail.
Just about any Joe is going to cut a solid 60' with a nicely powered WRX. Probably in the 1.7-1.8 area. And that's barely even trying.

On the other hand, its going to take a fairly good driver to even get sub-2.0 60's in the 370Z.

I guess short story shorter, even at the strip, 350 AWHP is going to eat the 370 to shreds even if the WRX driver half-asses the launch. Guess he could hope for ridiculous turbo lag?