Thread: need advice
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 07:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Paying invoice is always easier said than done. Its going to take some haggling on your part to merely get them to accept invoice pricing in the first place. It may take some getting up and leaving the facility and making them chase you. And it also may take simply telling them, "call me when you're ready to play ball".

On that note, if you want to get in and get out fairly quickly, simply tell them this: "I want the car for $500 above invoice + tax + tags". That way, you are throwing them a small bone in good faith, so you can save some time/hassle and get out of there with your car ASAP. You are NOT required to pay a documentation fee, but I can say at Tischer, it was $100, which is far more reasonable than $200+ and easier to stomach if they were being difficult to haggle.