View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #199 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Simplest way to perform a complex mod!

Having reviewed the wiring harness manufactured by Brian, I must say it is a work of art! The ease of installation makes this mod difficulty a 1 out of 10. The only difficult part throughout the process is disassembling the dash! Total installation time with disassembly and reassembly should be less than an hour.

I have personally installed 3 NAV/DVD/Camera hack harnesses of my own construction which require the cutting of wires in the factory harness, soldering of diodes into place, more soldering of wires and a ton of heat shrink to accomplish the same task as Brian has done with a simple click of a harness. The harnesses I built took about 2 - 3 hours to make and then my installs typically took 1 - 2 hours, and I am electronics technician...

+1000 to Brian for creating a super elegant, easy to install DIY mod for the masses that requires no electrical or technical experience. I know the many hours he takes in assembling these harnesses is a labour of love for us 370Z.com members because I'm sure the effort he is putting into this mod would not be a financially rewarding venture! Thanks Brian!

Bottom line: If you have the camera harness from Brian, buy this complementary mod before Brian comes to his senses and finds a real life!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote