Thread: 2012 gt600?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #43 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
That is the current GT500. Supposedly the YM'13 GT500 will have slight revisions to the exterior (maybe different fascia/LED DRL or something, who knows?) and maybe another up-tick in the interior.

Have you sat in the Recaro's in the '12 GT500? They are sex. Interior on the car is already awesome, just need to fix the center console imo, but maybe my forearm is just the right length where my elbow bumps the latch, YMMV.
My elbow bumps the latch on my Z and 5.0. You get used to it after a while and learn to rest your arm in a different position.

Anyways, the GT500 in the pictures has a solid axle. You can clearly see the lower control arms in the side profile pics... not sure why the mag people didn't pick up on that.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote