View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #74 (permalink)
ValidusVentus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: #18 Z34
ValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond reputeValidusVentus has a reputation beyond repute

Im just going to add that i also have this issue in my 09 370. I mentioned it to a tech when i took it in to get some tires put on and he said he couldnt hear it, i let it drop. I mentioned it again when i took it in because of gears grinding with the clutch fully engaged when going from 6th to 5th. This time I had an app on my phone (droid) called Spectral Pro which is a spectrum analyzer and i was able to show the tech that it did exist...and even show that it was loudest under the glove box and was approximately at 11000Hz, once again they claimed they heard nothing. He insisted that "cars make noise" and basically blew me off. It gives me headaches sometimes on trips, and causes me a good amount of irritation other times. I guess I'm just going to have to be more bullheaded next time.

Last edited by ValidusVentus; 06-13-2011 at 01:35 AM.
ValidusVentus is offline   Reply With Quote