View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #33 (permalink)
MacCool
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z PW 2014
MacCool has a spectacular aura aboutMacCool has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMMNY View Post
Btw guys, I didn't want to make this into a pissing contest. I just wanted some advice on what to purchase being that I'm a beginner. To me, being a beginner means not to dive in heads first before testing the waters.
I had confidence, reading innumerable posts online (including Adamsforums.com) that the waters had already been well-tested.

A couple of months ago, I was in the same position as you. I decided that Adam's "system" was well thought-out and quality stuff. I went that route, figuring that I was more likely to meet my expectations if I followed the advice of someone who knew more about it than me. I figured that Adam Pitale was probably as far up that scale as I could go in that regard and I elected not to try to outsmart him. Doubtless, I could have saved a few bucks by doing so, but it was probably more likely that I would have had to backtrack and buy something else to replace something that ended up not working out as I had hoped and ending up spending more money than I would have otherwise.
MacCool is offline   Reply With Quote