Thread: Insurance?
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoady4shoady View Post
No. That is actually a great deal for your age. It will drop big time in the next couple of years. I am 26 and this will be my first full covered sports car for this exact reason. I wasnt paying anyone that kind of insurance money for any car. Just think how much bigger your down payment would have been if you waited one more year and saved that insurance cash.
A great deal? Are you kidding me! $200+ a month is insane when you're 24 with a clean record!!!

I just checked my policy and it works out to $100/month even. This is with maximum coverage, a $500 deductible, and one speeding ticket. It's my own policy, I'm 24, and I live in D.C. and the car isn't garaged.

I can't believe some of the numbers I'm seeing in this thread!!!

Edit: sorry, I'm 23.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 07-16-2009 at 10:56 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote