View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quanny
Base Member

Drives: 09 tour/sp/blk/6mt
Quanny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbachong View Post
Stay firm on your price and you can get them to shift theirs. I paid 31k OTD for a new 40th. Technically it was "by accident" because I wanted a base which was sold and had the 40th left. Long story but it ended up being a huge success. 31k for a 40th and 1.5% 3 yr (5 yr also possible) interest rate.

Just be prepared to walk away and don't get emotionally attached.
hi bubbachong,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my thread.

whooaaa, seems like you caught the long end of the stick. 1.5%apr whooaaa. was that some kind of incentive? my local dealer said no incentives and the bank down the road typically does 4.99% with credit scores >700. dont know how the dealership a few hours away is going to come at me, maybe ill just go to bank of america or something and see what they can do.

this is what they told me.

he said that if he had it on the lot he could probably give it to me for 32K OTD. but he said because he has to get it from another dealer he probably wouldnt be able to do that. but then he said that if i didnt have a problem with having it driven down here then maybe we could do something around that price. but with freight then maybe im looking at 32.5k [well his second quote was 32,943 OTD, but i was thinking 32.5k ]

Thanks

Steven

Last edited by Quanny; 06-08-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Quanny is offline   Reply With Quote