View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
CCCLXXZ
Base Member

Drives: T/S/MB/6 370z
CCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond reputeCCCLXXZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBitten View Post
Thank you Captain Obvious I know the reasons as I can read But the prices are shocking nontheless hence my "Good Lord" outburst. Its not for the feint of wallet. Full Powercraft exhaust would be close to 8k. Only for the most well heeled amounst us especially considering the performance to cost ratio. Id love for someone to bolt one of these systems up and dyno it vs the cheaper Stillen etc setup and see how much power difference there is. I would hope it would be substantial.
Your theory is very skewed, apples and oranges. Your initial reaction was more accurate, "Good Lord." That is the difference between owning a Stillen exhaust and a JDM exhaust... exclusivity, rarity, and power/sound combination. So if you hear one going down the street, or see one at a car meet/show it'll be the one that turns your head and keeps you looking. Not the exhaust that makes you say, "Oh, that guy is running a Stillen."

No money, No Honey!

CCCLXXZ is offline   Reply With Quote