View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 08:26 AM   #325 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

I was hoping to never contribute to this thread from personal experience.... this might not be as bad as some of the others, but it still made me furious nonetheless.

So I had a date night with my wife, we went out for some sushi and watched a movie. I parked my Z in a front spot yet away from any one else. I scooted over to the side and I come out of the movie to this.

He wasn't necessarily "over" the line, but pretty damn close. I inspected my side for ANY sign of a scuff or scarier, ding. Luckily there was none. If there was any, I swear, I would have keyed that f*ing van 5 times over at least.

What really irks me is that the WHOLE parking lot is open. Park there. Or at least, if you're going to park next to me, park properly and give me some ample room. If I have to be uber careful opening MY door to make sure I don't touch his passenger door, HE PARKED TOO CLOSE. End of story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p_00402.jpg (190.9 KB, 164 views)
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote