Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #855 (permalink)
KaienZ34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 Tour/Sport
KaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeKaienZ34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stells370 View Post
kaien is the car in your sig yours? is the front emblem shaved? im putting my car in the shop monday to fix a crack from the previous owner and was debating shaving the emblem, looks great btw
Yes that's mine in my sig, but the emblem is just pshoped. One day i'll have it shaved, as i hate it. It's the only bad looking thing on the car IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metz View Post
None. I had only ordered the kit but I tried to get my money back numerous times. He said hed refund some of it and even kept saying it after I got it (which i was pissed that the weave was messed up on the sideskirts) but Ive never seen it.
That sucks, the guy that bought my amuse kit. Got the same kit as you from the same place. His car was at the shop in pieces front and rear on without any problems. The sides where so bad that he would rather buy a whole new kit then try and fix them.

KaienZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote