View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM   #43 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
Based on the reviews people haven't had a concern with the so called lag. I will be in Utah next week talking to Steve and his employees about the kit. In all honesty you won't know till you drive one. I'm hoping for good results. Plus why would they put out a kit I'd try think it has to much lag or won't work?
Oh, I'm not saying it's going to have horrible lag! The length of the piping shouldnt affect turbo lag by more than a couple hundred RPMs. Our engines redline at 7500, so as long as boost comes on before 4500, I'd be happy. I'd take a guess that full boost will come on around 3500-3700rpms.

But like you said...we won't know until there are reviews.