Thread: Cobb vs UpRev
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #119 (permalink)
nightfire
Base Member

Drives: Mk IV Jetta turbo
nightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Yeah no kidding. I personally got a little chuckle when UpRev made the following claim:

Those statements may be true based on the products they've released for other cars, but as it pertains to the 370Z, until their stuff is released, it's vaporware. Don't get me wrong, I've heard nothing but good things about UpRev and have high expectations for their 370Z software. Heck, there's a good chance that I'll end up going with them. But coming out and claiming that your stuff is better than the other guys before you've even finished with development just seems kinda cocky to me. To be honest, it's a bit of a turnoff. Also, I believe the forum rules state that one needs to be a forum sponsor if he wants to push his products on the forum.
+1
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote