View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
if i remember correctly from past car purchases where i still owed on the car i was trading in, the dealer will add what you owe on your current car to the price of the new car which would make that $33k you are talking about on the Z more like $43k and then they will put the other $10k towards that figure which would make it go back to $33k and with your $8500 cash down payment would lower that $33k down to $24.5k which depending on your credit and the APR they offer you and at a maximum of a 72 month loan would make the payments anywhere from $450 to $600 a month roughly estimating.

P.S.

Frogot to add that this does not even factor in taxes on your purchase
Ummm...

I'm not following your logic. I'm sure there's something very elemental that I'm missing from your explanation....

The way i see it if the trade in value is 20k, and the OP still owes 10k...then the OP will receive 10k towards the purchase of the new Z. Add 8.5k down in addition to the 10k and you've got 18.5k off agreed purchase price (not including TTT and other associated transportation and dealer fees and detail fees and you've got shorts on today fees).
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote