View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC671 View Post
Folks, I'm thinking of getting one of these LTHs down the road and was wondering whether those with experience with one or the other could chime in.

It seems like both are claiming to similiar whp gains. Do those who bought each one can post a dyno with just the LTH to prove it? Obviously both vendors have posted graphs but I would like to see one from those with them on their cars.

There's a huge price difference on both and one takes awhile to get while the other is readily available. Is there any other reason to buy the more expensive one (F.I.)? I'm just wondering because that is a huge price difference.

Not starting to cause a brand vs brand war here. Simply looking to see what the end users experiences and justifications to spend more. Thanks folks.
The thread is warranted and appreciated in my book.

I do not take it as a brand war. However I would like to clear one thing up. I have taken a long look at the PPE headers in a few different pictures and I have made it very clear observation. "They are not long tube headers, they are mid length headers!"

I am sure someone will defend them and say that I am wrong and that I am being biased. I assure you that I am not wrong nor being biased. I have built enough shorty's, Tri-Y's, mid length and long tubes over the years to spot what is what.

With that being said, I will answer your questions in the order that they were asked.

1. You probably will not find someone with just our Long Tube Headers and a stock exhaust. From a performance standpoint it is not good and from a sound standpoint it will be loud and rough!

2. I do not know where theres are made or how much they are selling them for, however I could take a few guesses if they are dirt cheap. My headers are priced very reasonable for what you are getting. They are custom built one by one out of 304 stainless steel. Even the sets I ceramic coat are 304 stainless steel, not mild steel! I have a long waiting list and this is the way it is.

I can assure you from all of the testimonials, the wait is worth it.

I appreciate the questions and if you have any further, please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you,
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote