Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:45 PM   #276 (permalink)
stogey420time
Base Member

Drives: 3fiddy z
stogey420time is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
We understand the position you are in, and you are on the list that was put together to document where everybody is on their wheel orders. I fully understand your frustration, but airing out your grievances and threatening a PayPal claim on a public forum does not help the situation.
I do not agree and yes, it does help b/c action speaks louder than words and they're tired of all the false ETA's that's been given to them for months now. So make something happen b/c talk is cheap.

Also, I did not know there were so many others involved with this thread and the list keeps growing... so this thread delivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
I see its not just the delay here which is disappointing people but more of false promises, I still hope it works out for all of them and the vendor.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFish View Post
I have phoned Work Wheels USA trying to find out info on my order. He could not give me an ETA/info, however, when asked whats a normal wait time for Meisters in particular he gave an example of an order placed in Feb 2011 and them being completed and shipped by April 2011 - 2 month wait. He mentioned it isnt normal for them to take more than 4mo to complete an order (said it was "very rare") and that the disasters in Japan had no effect on their manufacturing.
+1