View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:07 AM   #60 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
And there goes my point from what previous posts said you will need more then that. From previous posts by Sam he said there would need to be some valve work. Not sure if he said valves and springs or just tougher springs. Also I Don't need a short block mailed out to me. Why not just buy the pistons and rods and assemble your self. Also I think the short blocks don't show for the vq37 but for the vq35. So I still stand behind my statement that his website is tricky
The shortblock packages show for the 370z, it's just the VQ motors are similar so the site just shows what's available. You'll be saving money just buying the stg.1 block & it's more then just pistons/rods in this package. Why send the motor out to a random shop to get assembled & balanced, when you know there will be less of a chance for something to go wrong if Sam/GTM builds their product for you.