View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Mr.Squeeze can you explain why you would choose one over the other? I am on the same boat but price makes me lean towards short. Thanks!
Im not him but I am in the same boat as you .

the reason why I placed an order with PPE for their headers is because Im looking for the most gain and staying NA

I already have the shorty header-HFC and/or Test pipe and Im positive that I will get more power with them instead of FI header

The test on the stock Nismo was +23whp +19ft which is alright for the first mod
Then chuckd05 got about +20whp but he also installed his flywheel at the same time ... let say he got half of it, only because of the PPE header.
He had test pipe +stillen catback
I havent seen much or any gain with the stillen headers if you already have HFC/TP and exhaust

also having a steped headers from what I have seen give more power than a conventional headers but at a higher price !

Last edited by Megan370z; 05-26-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote