View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexB View Post
3. Getting in and out is a bit of a joke, although I'm getting the hang of it. A grab bar on the pillar would have been a good idea. I feel myself rubbing on the shoulder of the seat when I get in and out. I'm concerned that I'll rub a wear spot. Has this happend to others?
The main thing I've observed in this department is I've scuffed up the plastic on the inside bottom of the driver's door pretty bad over time. Just from my shoe rubbing it on the way in or out of the car. Now that I've noticed it I'm trying to be more conscious of doing it

Quote:
5. I find this forum to be helpful and entertaining. Because I'm a cranky old guy, though, I'd block any post that even smacks of street racing. It's illegal and people die. I'm thinking some of the younger posters I've read could use some guidence in that area from the gray beards.
Mostly the forum doesn't tolerate street racing or "kill threads", we're pretty good on that front. Some of the grey area is things like re-posting youtube videos of other cars street racing to laugh or gawk at, but that's a little different than personal experiences.