View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #5238 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Chris, the car was very streetable at ZDayz. Coolant temps were normal, oil temps never went over 240 pushing it hard through the dragon. At cruising, oil temps were at 205. The car is only tuned at 4.7psi and made 430whp and full boost came on at 4300rpms...

Yes, this would have been MUCH less of a headache had I just gone with a GTM kit...but I wanted a single. I didnt expect this many headaches though. I already bit more than I could chew by going through with this build. Now all these headaches are quickly making the "fun" of modding totally regrettable. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get home. I keep thinking I'm so close to completing this setup, but more and more **** keeps happening. I don't want to think it's finally done...only for a week later for another problem to arise. I'd like to think I'm so close to having this setup finished...but I'm thinking about putting the car back to stock. This has totally killed my enjoyment of the car.