Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP-STATUS View Post
This is what i was talking about. 2009 when we start selling some of the Venaci wheels made by work.Everything was super fast with no delay.Now that we started the deman for some of the same line of wheels.The wheels gets push to other dealer.
They wanted to move more wheels and start selling to everyone,should of said it in the first palce,not slow our side down.It's always been this way with oversea.Oh well,
I was referring to this year. We did exchange few pms beginning of the year and you were accommodating on payment plan as well but only reason to move was seeing people waiting for soo long. I know people loved Work wheels when you launched them as venaci and other Work dealer is your competitor but got a clean deal from him which I like about vendors, you dont have in stock cool tell the customer he said check with him in May (I think in march) and I already have the wheels shipped to Dubai. I took it in Golden and when enquired that if I want these in silver with different offsets the timeline was 8 weeks which i got from them but i needed urgently so went with one in stock.

Hope it work out for all, just for my info all new venaci wheels like the one Nitrous has are Works or something done locally in USA