View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econ View Post
i hope they don't lower the price, and you dont need to pay 40k for this car...

you can get them new with options for ~32

I don't want the 370z to turn into a boy racer
Stop with the boy racer crap. Reason being an EVO runs in the same price range and has the boy racer rep. The Z insurance is as bad as any other boy racer car so its not exempt from that reputation no matter how much you are trying to seperate yourself from the harsh reality that the Z is built in japan and is a japanese racer car and has a ricey shark faced grille. If it wasn't a rice mobile the Z would not have been in every fast movie to date.

You can get options touring for 32k if the dealer wants to sell it for that much. They are talking msrp.

Lastly, I doubt the price drop will be gencoupe 3.8 rspec low. That car is 27k with brembos. I'm sure 30k is the lowest they will drop it.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote