View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
Funny, thats actually one of the things I really don't like about the 350Z. It makes it look awkward and it looks out of place IMHO.
Yeah, but what's even funnier is that the late prototypes had the rear wiper on em! I'm glad they chose not to put them into production, because I think it looks much better without. You can't see shyte out the back window anyways. I may as well just paint it black for all the good it does me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden
While I like the 350z there are way too many around for my liking. When I see a car 4-5 times a day it loses some of it's luster.

So far I usually only see 1-2 / 370z's a week. There is something to be said for exclusivity.

I think you should get the 350, so there'll be one less 370 on the road!
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote