View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

370z! Better interior, 19" Rays, big brake kit, SRM, Homelink rearview mirror AND sexier hips! Need I say more?

Listen to me: The important thing is that you make a decision based on what you want or can afford (if money's part of the equation). Don't bother listening to your friends, because ultimately you're the one that's going to be putting the cash down (not your friends). Either way, you'll end up with a sick ride. You can ask a bunch of Z enthusiasts what they think and they'll fill up 15 pages telling you what they think is best...but it still all amounts to the same thing I already mentioned above.

Enjoy your ride...keep us updated...and post pics, because we all LOVE seeing siiick a Z!

Last edited by happytheman; 05-23-2011 at 10:28 PM.
happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote