View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #168 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

ok guys, an update

1st, i would like to thank Nitrouz for the efforts and input he was giving in, and actually we were somehow planning to do this design as one-Off for him, but since he saw the comments of the guys was similar he was kind enough to let it go to production

and as token of appreciation to the support from Nitrouz, we are changing the name of the spoiler to:

CarbonSignal Rear Spoiler Type-N

2nd, i would like to thank all the members who was giving input. we really appreciate it.

3rd, the pics below again is not for the finished product, we have made the tuck-up higher than what the actual product will be so that we can have more room for adjustment until we reach to the exact height. we did make the sides thinner and closer to the sides of the OEM spoiler.

4th, still inputs are welcome. we are so glad to involve the community in our R&D..

at last, sorry for the quality of the pics as it was taken by iPhone, i had to do the test fitment and pics quickly and the lighting wasn't so good.

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote