View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
So I am 21 years old i weight 276 and I have began exercise and all to lose my total goal of 65 pounds. I have noticed that my joints ace a lot even after a few days of rest. I am considering taking something called osti biflex, to help keep my joints in good working order. Is this a good idea or should I just take a vitamin to help? I drink plenty of water and soda is almost completely out of the picture "maybe 2 sodas per week". I also am trying to eat better as well. Chines food is my biggest weakness.
When my son was your age , he was 432 lbs., 6'6. But those were college football days. He's now down to your present weight. I just got off the phone to him, he suggested not to exercise so hard. That may be why the joints ache.

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote