View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
Did you ever figure out why your car was pulling timing up top on the dyno Megan?
not yet ,,, but I saw the shell station where I usually go, got a new shipment of gas !
I hope this time its going to be a good batch !! since our winter is finish
I even installed back my HFC instead of my Test pipe to help removing some extra noise that the knock sensor would pick up.

I will be testing tomorrow but I have other issue with the car right now ...
I'm getting very annoyed by the car right now ,,, today I had a few light on (VDC , wheel slip , and SES at the same time )
I didn't had my laptop with me so I have no idea what code it was but all i know i was unable to rev more than 1500-2000rpm

I had to reset the ECU (I love my new battery switch!!!) nothing happened after.

OH and the throttle is sticking when i barely touch the pedal ,, sometime it will rev up to 4000 rpm by itself if I even touch it a little bit...

the voltage in the pedal is working correctly
both throttle body are working properly (voltage)
there is a procedure to do when you install new TB but the ECU seem to forget them after a little while and make the idle and low throttle input do something nobody would like to have.

MOTEC ?? plzzz!!!! help but I need $$ for that lol
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote