Thread: Enkei wheels
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post
I have an RPF1 fitment question as well and didn't want to start a new thread...I'm thinking of going 19s because of price, weight and possible look combo but don't know how flush it would be if I go 19x9.5 +22 and 19x10 +22? Are there ANY Zs with actual RPF1s on with pictures? Waiz I love the pic you posted and if RPF1s look similar I won't think twice. Would love to get an idea on how they actually look though. I've done quiet a bit of research and have not been successful so I'm wondering now if there's reason for this.

I PM'd Driveline Eric (Your inbox is full btw) for pricing, he replied with great pricing but gave pricing for 19x9.5 & 19x10.5...does a 10.5 even exist? I don't see it on the spec sheet for these. I'm also thinking of going with Swift springs for the time being before I drop some serious cash on coil overs and I'd like to have a decent flush look while still being able to do a track or auto-x event once or twice a year.

Any advice?
The RPF1's will look exactly the same, you will not be dissappointed
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote