View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik View Post
Update: Brought it to the dealer
Code is still P0456
they said gas cap is good no leaks
culprit was a broken evap control valve
they said since its a new car they needed to call nissan first to report the problem and then do a smoke test to make sure there are no leaks or any other ones

unfortunately nissan is close on weekeds(dealer said)
so i have to bring it back on monday
tech said car is drivabale its just that valve is throwing the SES

will keep you guys updated

btw i know someone here had a similar problem cant remeber who
also the advisor said im the 2nd Z that came there with thise problem
so for everyone just keep it in mind
Thanks for the update. BTW, what's you vehicle serial no.? I'm just curious. Here's how you can find your serial no 370Z VIN no Decoding!
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote