View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by jginnane View Post
[I]Had too much experience with bumper paint repairs on my wife's last Acura TL.

Fourth -- I have heard that this year's factory paint, in most car lines, is not sprayed like the old-fashioned types with high volatile contents. My wife's royal blue Acura TL is a lovely shade of orange peel, all over. And my pearl Z's got a few chips in the hood already. (Am I worried? Naw... it's aluminum, after all. I'll just wait til the dealer starts stocking paint sticks in color code QAB.)

not to get off topic but you should look into Dr. Color Chip online. there chip repair system is great and workes really well. brings the chip back up to the level of the paint. I was not sure at first but said WTH and gave it a try. I will never go back to a paint stick again.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote