View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 01:45 AM   #619 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

speedworks, great feedback. I too after the intial placebo effect wore off and have about 600 miles on the Swift springs with new paws felt it to be little stiffer than OEM, but much softer than Eibachs. Body roll, no chance can Eibachs compare to these, they are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
Checked my ride height today and it seems the springs have settled some more on the passenger side and it more or less matches the driver side. Current height: 26.625" front, 26.875" rear. That works out to 1.245" drop front, 1.115" drop rear.
I wish I had those numbers. Maybe I can achieve those numbers after a few hundred more miles and some hard twisties coming up on this weekends run. Or maybe I need a fat passenger to drop the passenger side ride height...haha
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote